Think Pink!

not as in pink eyeshadow (even though red & pink love day is right around the corner...or right around the saturday!)....
this is Pink and in P!nk....Peep the last post to see the look that Pink wore at the 2010 GRammy's......loved it! Clean, frosty, icy but beeee-uuuuu-tifullly cool!

This look is pure lovely with a dash of old time glam! Slap on a helping of rhinestones....and voila-la-la.....


here's the little gems I glued on..thanks to those clever peeps at Urban Decay...they made putting sparkles on you...easier than putting on chapstick!
click here to get yourself a handful of rocks.....and not the dusty kind you find in your yard....

enjoy this lovely look...from one of my new "yeah, I like them" people.....be bold, be brave, and don't care what anyone thinks.....like Pink! It gives a new meaning to THINK PINK!!!!
enjoy the video it was made with love...for your requests!!! have the sparkliest friday before Valentine's day! huge love, kandee


and PS...as a side note....I fell asleep on the couch editing this video and typing this blog...had to wait til today! ha ha ha...I was getting worried my computer would fall off my lap when I dosed off...so I sent myself to bed! ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment