A Treat from Wonderland

with the biggest of love seasons....chasing us down til' the weekend...
I thought, "what better time to splash on some "Eau De Alice In Wonderland"....than now....I think the real movie (Tim Burton style), comes out March 5th!

So let's go back...back in time...when I was cranking out costume videos like the Queen of hearts yelled "off with their heads!".....

these were some of my favorite looks to do....I hope you enjoy!

SIDENOTE: I played Alice, yes I broke the mold as the brunette-Alice, In Wonderland. I remember I even got to create the outfit...a 3-tiered skirt, each layer was a diff NEON color....with hi-top shoes, a neon green shirt, that I think I be-dazzled with either jewels or puffy paint! (Not nearly as fun as my friend Adam, who decorated his ride-able lawn mower with Puffy Paint...ha ha ha) I thinkI had a matching headband with crazy curly ribbons in matching NEON fashion! Yay early 90's! ha ha ha
(my favorite time to be on the teacups- across from the Alice in Wonderland ride, afternoon sunlights...glowing up the sky, and the candy-colored lamps above, begin to glow their sugary colors! Spin baby spin!)
The Alice In Wonderland ride at Disneyland is still one of my favy-favs! Just the wiggly ride out onto the flower leaves, on a lavender caterpillar....with giant flowers.....come on! And it's right across from the teacups....another of my favorite rides! (And Hi to Ashley Lujan!!! That's where we got to meet!xoxo)(me twirling into delerium on the teacups at Disneyland)

So here we go....may you have a delightful day....and if it feels overwhelming....upside down, chaotic, sad, maddening....may you think of the Wonderland.....there is wonder all around us....we just need to put on our "wonder-eyes" to see it!!!

Huge love my precious kandee-lights!!! teacupss full of joy, kandee

and here we goooooooooo!




No comments:

Post a Comment