GLAMINAR IMPOSTERS!!!

I have just found out that there are a few people saying they are having "GLAMINARS"...some have even copied images from my website and wording from there too! Please know that the official GLAMINAR website and sign-up are at: www.glaminar.com

I have worked very hard, and even made up the name Glaminar (because I wanted it to sound like GLAM + seminar)...I spend nights until 3-4am in the morning working on this, and it is very upsetting to know that someone would try to "steal" images, wording, and even use the name GLAMINAR to trick people.

These are the official GLAMINAR DATES...you can click on the website link and some of the details about certain locations are on the website! SEATTLE is JULY 31st!!!!! (we're getting FULL!)
and CHICAGO IS NOW OPEN FOR SIGN-UPS!!!! (just go to locations and click on the cities name!)

I don't want any of you to be fooled by these imposter GLAMINARS! I love you all and want to protect you like I'm a mama cat and you're my lil kittens!

oh yes, a new make-up how to video is going up on youtube today! AND another CONTEST!!!!!

have an awesome day my loves....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment