How was the GLAMINAR???

June 27th...Pasadena California...
heart were changed...dreams were ignited...knowledge was given (so were certificates!)
I had no idea that we would break all our records for having the most people ever come to the GLAMINAR!!! We had people from Germany to Florida and everywhere in between!

This is not just a class about make-up, or how to become a make-up artist....this is an experience that will forever change those who were there! I cried with some of the precious people there...I celebrated their dreams, and inspired their hearts to take what they learned...but most importantly...how to take that knowledge and start making their dreams come true!

People came that didn't even have an interest in make-up, and said they were amazed, and it changed them, and they are happier and more encouraged after going!

I lost my voice at the end of the day from talking so much...and I was pretty much exhausted...but my heart had so much energy and love! I want to thank everyone who came to the Glaminar! Thank you for letting me into your life and your hearts! You are know an Glaminar Alumni! hee hee

Since so many people have requested more GLAMINARS...we will be launching an 8 city, GLAMINAR GOES GLOBAL tour for the next few months of 2010 (I have a small window of time before my kids go back to school!)....watch my blog in the next few days to see details on cities and dates!

WATCH AND ENJOY  A PEEK INTO THE GLAMINAR EXPERIENCE:


and I can't forget....
....the prizes from everyone from our gift bag sponsors:
URBAN DECAY

& NYX
To our big winners that one a ZUCA BAG (we had 2 to give away)
And 2 DINAIR Airbrush kits!
To Model-in-a-bottle prizes, The new animal print Zpalettes, and an awesome Vanity Girl Hollywood Pink Starlet vanity mirror, like all the celebrities have!

I can't wait to get to meet more of you...and for others to experience exactly what really happens behind the GLAMINAR doors!
huge, huge love, your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment