GLAMINAR TOUR DATES!!!!

YAY! I have stayed up til 3 or 4am, each night for the past several days to get this website and GLAMINAR planned!!! It's ready for our FIRST KICK OFF DATE & LOCATION!!!
SEATTLE JULY 31, 1020 (this will be our last WEST COAST location!!!)

at the W HOTEL in SEATTLE!!!!! (CLICK HERE MORE FOR MORE DETAILS)

Now the cities were chosen by most requested locations from everyone on my FACEBOOK "Kandee Fan-FAMILY page"!  Certain cities will cover a range of "travel-to-cities", Seattle will cover Vancouver to Portland, to any of the surrounding areas people can travel from! (We have girls that traveled to LA from Germany and the UK!) TORONTO's date is set up yet, but we're looking at November 6th for IMATS up there!

I wish I could go to more cities, but this is all I can go to because I only have so many weekends available with my kids schedule! And I don't know if or when I will be able to do more Glaminars next year, nothing is planned....my work schedule may be changing, and I'm not sure if it will allow me to do more Glaminars! So these ones are going to be great!!!!!! If I never get to do one after these, these are going to be the MOST AMAZING, LIFE changing ones ever!!!


Here's a little taste of what my "glam girls" say about the glaminars:


But makeup knowledge isn't the only thing you will take away from these classes. Your heart will get a complete makeover as well. You will leave inspired and ready to do anything. You will leave happier than you've ever dreamed of. Kandee is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. And every single girl that was there was beautiful... from their smiling faces, down to their gorgeous hearts. I've met friends through this that I know will last a lifetime. We laughed together, we learned together, and we cried together and we all left the Glaminar ready to reach for the stars!!!

It hasn't even been a month since the Glaminar I attended, but I can see the difference it has made in everything I do. I am now a Professional Makeup Artist, confident in myself, and ready to accomplish anything! If any of you are wondering if you should attend these classes, they are so worth it. Only you can take that first step towards your dreams. So stand up and just do it! You will be so happy you did. Its your life, and now is the time to make it what you want it to be!- Tabitha


Then in June I was blessed with the opportunity to attend her Pasadena Glaminar and because of that, my life will never be the same. I walked into the morning session, just another face in the crowd, and I left a Professional Freelance Makeup Artist. I am now confident in myself and my abilities, have a brain filled with priceless knowledge, a support system in my new found friends {the other girlies at the Glaminar}, and most importantly, a fire in my heart. I knew exactly where I wanted to be and what I had to do to get there.
In the 2 weeks since the Glaminar, I have booked 4 weddings, 8 photoshoots, and was most recently offered the opportunity to work on a feature film movie {which unfortunately I had to pass on, due to already being booked 3 of the four weekends of the filming!}
Kandee and her Glaminar is much more than makeup. It's life changing, motivational, inspirational, and simply amazing. -Cortney



SIGN UPS FOR SEATTLE ARE OPEN TODAY!!!! go to www.glaminar.com to SIGN-UP NOW and pick the class or the best deal of going spending the whole day with me!!!! You'll leave a different person!


off to schedule more stuff...no rest for those who want to be successful! ha ha ha ha


huge love....your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment