Laddy Gaga Heartbeat winner & my birthday day!

I had no idea we would get so many comments!!! When I announced that I would pick a random winner from all the youtube comments...I had no idea there would be over 60,000 comments! On JUly 9th (my birthday)...I started on thursday, July 8th before midnight...and was going through pages of youtube comments until 2:30 am on my birthday!!! I didn't get to sleep until after 3 am, which is why I couldn't keep my eyes open on my birthday! ha ha ha I fell asleep on the couch waiting for the cupcakes!

So here is the WINNER of the LADY GAGA HEARTBEATS HEADPHONES: (the winner must notify me within 48 hours, or the next name on the list will be chosen...I have 3 back up winners!) AND I WILL BE GIVING AWAY MORE things for my birthday month!!!! SABRE SUNGLASSES ARE UP NEXT....keep watching my blog for more!
ok...back to the winner: AND THE WINNER IS:  BRIANNE PACKER (youtube name: briannepacker)
Congrats!!!  You're gonna love them! Don't worry if you didn't win.....I have more giveaways for this month!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK BRIANNE or I won't know how to send them to you! CLICK HERE FOR MY FACEBOOK PAGE!!!  You must message me on facebook or here with the link to your youtube channel so I can verify that it's you!! Congrats! And if she doens't contact me, check back for the next winner on the list!!! Hope these contests are fun!

I had a GREAT BIRTHDAY (my favorite..zebra cupacake with "K J" on it (for kandee johnson, ofcourse...hee hee)
made by my sweet Jordan....
Jordan with his own way of wearing a "Hula skirt"...
Alani stirring the cupcake batter at Gramma's house!
my fun colorful party plate table that had tropical Bird of Paradise flowers to decorate!
my island style window decorations...it felt like we were on a tropical island...and look at ALL my presents on the ground!!!
Look at my CUPCAKES!!! All my little peoples made them and decorated them...Jordan even made fancy white chocolate shapes to decorate with! They were delicious with my moms white chocolate cheesecake icing!!!

This birthday was incredible! I've never received so much love and birthday wishes...you all made me feel so loved and I wished I could've had a GIANT party and everyone could come!

I got cool sandals, a leopard wallet, a zebra beauty travel case, yummy smelling lotion and bath goodies, leopard jammies, and Bobby ordered my favorite perfume,  Sud Pacifique in VANILLA EXTREME, which has been sold out and backordered all over the US, so he had to order it from a French site, and try to figure out which one it was in french! I love this perfume! I can't wait to get it!

I then had dinner with all my loves and my dad. I had French Onion soup and a roasted artichoke, a big pretzel with Tillamook cheddar sauce, and they brought me another cupcake! hee hee A red velvet cupcake!

We then fell asleep watching the Goonies,  on a big "camping bed" we made in front of the tv! thank you everyone for making my heart feel so loved today....huge love and happy happy-ness today, your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment