Up til 2am again working on this...

here we go....
look and see if I'll be coming to a city near you...dates & details will be out this week! So check back here....ALSO, I HAVE an AWESOME POST that's coming up next, SO CHECK BACK LATER TODAY!!!!!

here it is....CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO: WWW.GLAMINAR.COM

These new GLAMINARS...are going to be new, improved, and more powerfully life changing...I'm even adding a new "class"...that I hope everyone will attend, even bring your mom, sister, friends, boyfriends....everyone to the new class...it's more than make-up, it will be life and heart changing!

I am so excited about this! I love you all, and I am glad I get to stay up til 2am working on things for you guys! I'll be back later with more awesome info!!! love you...gotta go get ready for church.....
love you all....
huge love, happiness, and hugs the size of the world....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment