SUNGLASSES WINNER!!!

WOWZIE! There were over 185,000 comments for the SABRE Sunglasses!!!
You're gonna love these!!! The awesome thing about this winner is, when I went to her YOUTUBE channel page, her favorite video she had playing was one of mine!!!! If I could giver her bonus points (ha ha ha) I would!!!!!

Oh yes, the winner IS:
5kittylove
To 5kittylove, please, email me with the address I gave you (if you got it) on a youtube message...also message me here on my facebook linke (CLICK HERE TO GO THERE!), and please comment below that you received this and that you've messaged me.

If I don't receive a reply from 5kittylove within 48 hours, then I will pick a NEW WINNER!

CONGRATS to 5kittylove!!! You're awesome sunglasses are waiting to be sent out!!!!

stay tuned for my NEXT BIRTHDAY MONTH GIVEAWAY!!!!! It is super-awesome!!!!!

huge love and still celebrating July (my birthday month!)....xo kandee 

No comments:

Post a Comment