IMATS is the place to be for make-up!

Date: Saturday June 26th, 2010
PLACE: Pasadena, California
For what: IMATS (the International Make-Up Artist Trade Show).....
what the huckleberry happens there?
IT is like the Mecca, the jam, the place...the shiitake...for make-up! Every beauty-cosmetic company that make-up artist use and love is there!
From brushes to make-up bags, to make-up forever...to Special FX supplies, to pro beauty supply houses.....
and...a whole slew of youtube beauty gurus!

In the video, you'll see all the gurus I got to meet, but ones I wanted to meet but missed..... Michelle Phan, Juicystar07 (we texted but didnt' get to meet), Dulcecandy87, tiffanyd...and those are the only ones I heard were there! I'd love to meet them all! Maybe next time!

I had such a fun day! thanks to all my "Kandee Fam" that came up and said hi! I was honored to feel to loved by everyone! I got to see what it feels like to feel like a celebrity for the day!  I had no idea htat so many precious hearts would come up and say hi! Thank you everyone for being so amazing and loving!!!!

Not only did I get tons of awesome goodies, from brushes to my fav make-up forever products, and some NEW discoveries I'm now in love with!!!!

So get ready to be a "butterfly" on the wall with me at IMATS! And to the After Glow party with my new youtube friends, Julieg713, Itsjudytime, enkoremakeup! It was such a fun, fun day!!!! And man, when you have some not fun things in life...it makes you really LOVE the fun days, even more!!!!

So get ready to come with me...see what IMATS was like for me, meet a pirate, and meet my new youtube guru friends!!!!
love and happy, happy days....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment