SOMETHING SPECIAL TO SHOW YOU!!!!

I have something so awesome to show you guys! I think you all know that you are my dreams..each one of and your precious stories and hearts...any dream that I ever had, has been replaced in the garden of my heart by each of you.

My life is incredible because of each of you...your stories have inspired me,  touched my heart, and have made my heart grow larger. I wanted a chance for some of you to share your incredible stories with the world....and now I have been able to.....

I want to thank the brave and precious girls who told me their stories...and let me into their hearts and lives...
(this is a screen grab from part of the clip...click the pink letters below to watch)

here's a sneak peek at what we've been  on...
BIGtv is an awesome and exciting new platform to feature personalities on the internet....it's like a mix between youtube and a tv show...
watch and enjoy....
the whole shows will be up soon...


CLICK HERE TO WATCH!!!!


huge love to all my little dreams reading this...your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment