How To Get the PERFECT HOT PINK LIPS!

(the above color has the pink eyeshadow dabbed on the center)
THINK PINK! THINK HOT PINK!
to quote lines from one of my favorite Audrey Hepburn movies, FUNNY FACE, "Red is dead, blue is through,Green's obscene, brown's taboo.
And there is not the slightest excuse for plum or puce
Drive in pink, come alive in pink,
Have a dive in pink.
Go out dancing but just remember one thing:
You can get a little wink
If you got a little pink...
So here's how to get the hottest pink pucker in town!
And may I mention, this seems to be the number 1 color I wear, that I get asked, "ooooh what color lipstick are you wearing!"
the trick is, I'm not wearing any lipstick at all!!! WHAT you say?!?! How can this be????
I shall sprinkle my lip color fairy dust right upon your precious mind, and forever you too will be able to create a pout that begs to be seen (and perhaps kissed...heh heh)
This makes people notice you and your hot pink mouth! This has the classic beauty of a pin-up mouth, with a modern, hot pink edge! I love this fierce pink mouth...that begs to say "read my.....HOT.......pink......LIPS!"....
THE GOODS: what you'll need....
HOT PINK LIP LINER
(any brand)
I used Make-Up Forever 16C (Fuschia)
OR
you can use
NYX lipliner in PINKY

THEN you NEED a RED LIP LINER:
(sephora makes a good cheap red too, for $3!)

FOR EXTRA DAZZLE:
on the center of my lower & top lip

TO REALLy ADD some DAZZLE: you can use a LIP TAR
These Lip Tar's are natural, vegan, and awesome...no parabens, mineral oil, or animal ingredients, just hemp oil and peppermint oil...and amazing pigment! These are my new lip color loves!

so make up....and have fun! and don't forget to "think pink!".....
huge love, from the lady with the pink-soup-coolers (lips).... Kandee



No comments:

Post a Comment