LAST WEST COAST GLAMINAR!

 (oh noooo, it's your last chance all you west coasters to go the GLAMINARS!.....)

Hi Everyone....just want you all to know...this is my LAST DATE WE HAVE FOR A WEST COAST GLAMINAR...
SEATTLE
JULY 31
SATURDAY

I just wanted to make sure than anyone that lives on the West Coast of the US, and wanted to attend a GLAMINAR knows that this is our last stop. 

I wish I had more time to go to more cities, but just wanted to make sure if any of you west coasters....California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, and any of the states NW of that...this is your stop baby!

This is something that will not only teach you many amazing things about make-up that you'll never learn from any school or youtube video...but it will change your life....inspire you and your dreams....and touch your heart forever.....
I cant't wait....click here for more details...

I have to go back to my work for setting them all up and trying to get some special surprises for you all coming!

can't wait it's going to be an amazing day!!!1
huge love.....your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment