Amazing things!

I finally bought this AMAZING CONCEALER, yes that's what it's really called...by AMAZING COSMETICS...and I have to say, I agree that it is amazing! I bought the tiny size because I wasn't sure if I was really gonna think it was "amazing" or just a bunch of amazing hype.

I got mine at Sephora in Medium Golden, the tiny one that I got is called Amazing Concealer To Go, and it was $28. It's only been a couple days since I bought it, but so far, so amazing!

Next up on my amazing-ness roster for the day...I have just uploaded a freshly baked video on to youtube...for all my loyal-lovies on here, you already know my big news...but please feel free to leave a nice comment on youtube anyway, I'm sure I'm gonna get my expected hater-comments...
You all are so kind...I read everyone of your comments...and I want to tell you how humbles and amazed my heart is by being able to take in all your sweet and love filled words. I cherish them all, and I can't thank you enough for adding to much love to my life! I love you all and am honored to be able to feel so much love from you! THank you a bajillion times!!!

Enjoy....I stayed up til 2:30am trying to edit this baby!

huge love and amazing things....
remember...each day we live may not feel amazing...but if we look at out lives each day differently the smallest things can be amazing...that we are alive is amazing...sometimes we forget that...
enjoy this day to fullest...even if it seems overwhelming like mine did...my great grandma who is 90, made me laugh so hard today...I realized just how amazing it is to laugh so hard with my great grandma!

huge huge love and amazement...your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment