YAY! We have a winner!!!!

The 1st place winner for the HELLO KITTY PURSE CONTEST....to win this purse I am modeling below:
IS: 
yayaloohoo

(you have 24 hours to respond to winning message or a new WINNER will be chosen!so hurry!)
2nd PLACE WINNER IS:
mamakstew2
(not only was she the winner, but her comment was hilarious) read below!!! ha ha ha
I love that: "when you have a big butt throw glitter on it and shake it!" ha ha ha ha ha
Thank you so much to my friend Devan at Baghaus.com who offered to be a part of my back-to-school contest...and offer to give away a Hello Kitty Purse & a bonus HK goody to a 2nd place winner! FYI: if anyone wants to order a HELLO KITTY PURSE, you can get one like mine at: www.baghaus.com
Hope  you guys had fun entering this contest...I had so much fun reading all your hilarious comments! You guys are so creative and funny....I loved reading them so much!!!

hello kitty and big butts with glitter (ha ha ha), kandee 

No comments:

Post a Comment