Feathered things and Flying!

this picture was taken in LA airport where I was trying to show you my new feather & leather earring!...but it's a little blurry...
So my day was spent in airports and missing fights...read more and watch my video blog about my day here: www.kandeeland.com

Back to the feather and leather wonder earring:
ok...here you can see this awesome earring a little better...
Lisa Lau made this and sent it to me...the name of this design is:
SACRED DANCE
it's beautiful and adds just a touch of exotic and rocker chic to any outfit...the leather strands are soft as butter and the earring is so light, you don't even notice you're wearing anything in your ear. It is only $17 to showcase your style with this beautiful piece....click here to see the rest of Lisa's designs that she makes in San Francisco: (love everything!)
www.piecemakerjewelry.com (and tell her I said hi!)

I'm off to sleep for a couple hours...and go back to the airport...read why here: www.kandeeland.com
love and feather and leather...from your kandee in a Holiday Inn

No comments:

Post a Comment