My go-to Glam make-up look...

when I'm low on time and want lots of glam...I do the classic pin-up look...
winged liner and red lips!
IT's fast, easy and so pretty!
I know I already blogged about it, but I am still addicted to the L'Oreal infallible lipcolor in Beyonce!

Not to sound like a cd that's on repeat...but this stuff is amazing! I put it on this morning, headed out to meetings, to eat (a few cupcakes), even go to a photoshoot and it looked great all day!

Now you're in for a treat...if you've never seen this video I did, it's awesome for 2 reasons:
1. it's one of the first videos I did in the beginning with my old camera
2. I love this look and it looks beautiful on anyone

so enjoy my Go-to/-no time make up look ~ the Classic pin-up look, think Marilyn Monroe, Gwen Stefani...and now you!!!
enjoy this video...huge love and red lipstick...kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment