Travel Bag Must Have's...

what we have here is what you would find in my carry-on bag:
*Leopard Print Neck Pillow

*the green mini bra looking thing is my 40 BLINKS "eye shade" AKA sleep mask is awesome, it is comfy and kinda protrudes out so it doesn't smash your eyelashes or ruin your eye make-up - if you are sleeping on the plane like I tried to do today!

*my mac book pro, ofcourse...it's my baby...me movie editor, blog maker...it's the brain of everything I do online!

*the small little pink thing on the left side of my laptop is my Bath & Bodyworks Hand Sanitizer in Sweet Pea- when you travel you encounter so many germs, in the recycled airplane air, the dirty arms rests...everywhere. I sanitized before I ate my snacks on the plane!

*then my HUGE chapstick from TREAT in Vanilla Buttercream Soft Candy Lip Balm

*then my Wet Ones (yes more hand cleansing options) this is when you want to wipe clean any dirt, not just smear a sanitizer around!

*My Lady Gaga Heartbeats headphones...they are lightweight to travel with and sound great...and they are handy to have when you can in-flight movies you don't need to buy the crappy headphones they sell you.

*I always travel with chewing gum (I like Orbit in sweet peppermint)...it helps your ears "pop" when you go up and down in altitude. And you have nice breath!

*Then I travel with my video camera almost everywhere...it's a CANON VIXIA HF 20. I travel with my memory card reader and spare memory cards too!
And of course, I toss all this into my LUG Puddlejumper bag in hot pink.

*AND THE MUST HAVE OF ALL MUST-HAVE's: the cupcake luggage tag from FLUFF! I love FLUFF...it's cute, fun, girly, vintage and kinda has a Betsey Johnson flavor...love all their stuff!

Check out the cuteness of the cupcake tags...they'll add some fun to any bag or purse!


I have the one with the hot pink icing! Fro $12.99 it's fun way to add some happy to your day!

That's what I carry on with me.....
I am tired from a LONG DAY....to see my video of my day today CLICK HERE:

love and cute luggage....
your kandee....

the essential carry-on:
a smile...and happiness and joy no matter how many flights you miss or times they lose your luggage!

TRAVEL TIP: I learned from the Customer Service Man at the airport yesterday....
he said, "I will go out of my way to help a nice person...the people that are rude and angry....I don't try to offer them anything!"...lesson learned...when you are NICE and ask for help...people go out of their way to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment