HURRY WATCH I'm on TV TUESDAY NIGHT!!!!


YAY! I'm gonna be on TV!!!! Can you believe it!?! I was so honored to be asked to be a part of the show!
Not only am I a guest judge on HAIR BATTLE SPECTACULAR which airs TOMORROW- TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 21 at 10/9 central ON THE OXYGEN channel
....but they gave me an awesome screen shot like this on their website! (yeah, my name is kandee and my special talent is wrinkling up my forehead! ha ha ha)

I don't even get the Oxygen channel, but I know you can download it from itunes..so that's how I'll have to watch it! ha ha ha

 
that's me on the left....I don't own that dress, the stylist gave it to me....I was feeling very elegant!
those are my snazzo-shoes though...they are STEVE MADDEN...bought em last year...and they are so stinkin' painful to wear, but they look cool when you're sitting! ha ha ha


Here is me trying to give "criticism", but to know me is to know that I am always positive and encouraging, so they kept telling me I had to be more critical and mean...when, well when you watch it, you'll see how I just want to tell them how amazing they all did! The hair they did on this show was AMAZING! It was sculpture and art with hair, everyone was awesome!


Here's a close up picture...I always love the frozen screen shots of me talking...ha ha ha ha...and it's great that I am always talking with my hands! ha ha ha
I had so much fun this day, and I loved meeting the make-up artist on the show, Julie Murray...even though I did my own make-up, she awesomely let me borrow her liquid liner to put on my eyebrow "decoration dots" I do! She was my insta-friend!
That was such a fun, fun couple days of filming...I wish I could've judges the whole show!

Yay! Have fun watching me on the telly (television)....I am gonna be so excited to see it! I hope you are too, we can be watching it together, via the tv!

cartwheels and bowls of ice cream, your kandee!

PS. this is so awesome, when you read my www.kandeeland.com blog and see how un-glamorous my life is, then see that I get to be in ELLE magazine this month, and this show is airing this month too...I can't believe it- I am SOOOO blessed! yay! squeals of happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment