What a DAY!!!!!

So the reason it has taken me so long to post my blog for today...is because I had exciting things happening today!!!

I got to find out what kind of cupcake (baby) I'll be having!!!
If you didn't know I was pregnant please CLICK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!! then come back and finish reading...

For those that know....click here , www.kandeeland.com, to see what I'm having!!! I got to find out today!!!!
so after I went to get the Ultrasound....we went for a frozen yogurt because that's an awesome way to celebrate!!!
And then to the MAC store, ofcourse! ha ha ha ha ha

My awesome friend Jenay, that works at MAC had a special surprise for me...we both love green eye shadow...and MAC had a collection come out called, DARE TO WEAR..the only color that I really wanted was SASSY GRASS a matte green that is the color of a pool table! I love it! And they were SOLD OUT!!! So sweet Jenay, said she'd give me hers!!!! look at this color!!

I love those girls at MAC....Veronica and Jenay are so sweet!!! They gave me the NEW VIVA GLAM lipglass in CYNDI (the cyndi lauper) color.....
BEFORE
AFTER CYNDI lipglass


Then I bought that color that I wanted...from the Fabulous Feline Collection from MAC, the lipglass in JEALOUS~ the swampy green gloss that looks like Shrek's wife Fiona would wear it, but looks anything but swampy on you lips! I love it!
BEFORE


AFTER with JEALOUS lipglass
Then they gave me the HAUTE & NAUGHTY MASCARA


It's like 2 mascaras in one!


I don't know how they get these 2 brushes in one tube that give 2 totally diff lash looks!
This officially goes on sale in all MAC stores on September 16th!  Can't wait to try it out and tell you how it looks!

I had a "baby" haul and an awesome trip to  MAC...thanks to my MAC girls Jenay and Veronica!

huge love and lipglass....your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment