Friday Favorite Things!!!


Woo Hoo! It's friday...time for my favorite things:

my favorite product of the week:
iVi Scents
ismell soaps!!!
oh my goodness....these smell so good I want to eat them!!! They smell so good I wish I could rub them all over me like perfume and smell like them all day!!!! Talk about amazing and moisturizing for your whole body....
they have NO: Sulfates, Parabens, Mineral Oils, Triclosan,
GMO's, Phthalates, or Animal Testing
 
birthday cake and hawaiian cake are my favorites!!! Sandcastle smells really good too, like a coconut and suntan lotion day at the beach! They are only 5.99 a bar...and worth every penny! Treat yourself to a little  bit of heaven in the shower with these!
The owner Aarin is a super sweet girl, and I love knowing that this is her dream business!
Did I mention she has HELLO KITTY PERFUMES too! CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE GOODIES SHE MAKES: www.iviscents.com

FAVORITE VIDEO:
I love this video because it's fun, I answer all my most asked questions:
where'd you get your yellow ring?
how do you get your teeth so white"
what perfume do you wear?
and my most favorite- DANCE BREAKS!!!!!



huge love and happy friday!!!!
Don't forget Hello Kitty COntest Ends tonight.....check back for winner on here tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment