Beware of the UGLY & No's!


BE WARNED: I don't have a stitch of make-up on in these pictures!
like an angry football player...but instead of black under my eyes...I have silicone eye dews! IT's hard to look pretty after 2.5 hours of sleep...which is what I got last night!
After packing gift bags and setting up the room for the GLAMINAR for today, trying to type blogs and upload a new video vlog to youtube...i woke up with burning-from-tired-ness eyeballs...
lo and behold I had a pack of these babies:
they felt like the most cooling, relaxing jelly, delishy, things on my under eyes....
and they really worked!!! You can get them at : www.naimies.com (EYE DEWS)
You get 2 pairs in a pack and I think they are $9.99...I think these saved my morning swollen, puffy eyes!

Today was an amazing GLAMINAR (CLICK HERE TO SEE PICS FROM THE GLAMINAR TODAY In ATLANTA....my back hurt a little from all the standing today. I'm trying to get some beauty sleeps in sometime tonight. As I type this I am on hold with Delta Airlines, because I am hoping they will be nice and get me on the right plane to LA for tomorrow. I've never had so many problems with flights as this trip with Delta! Oh yay!!! Finally a nice person at Delta is helping me and not charging me the $661 they said it was going to cost me to leave at the time I originally booked my ticket!
I knew it, I kept asking to talk to a supervisor, and asking them to help me...and I just asked the guy if he could waive the fee. I knew if I kept asking for help and not taking the bad "answer" they were giving me, that eventually I would get a good answer- and it worked! This nice person is not only giving me the flight time I needed, but he's waiving all the fees! Hooray!!!! (NOTE: I've been on the phone with Delta for 51 minutes now. woo!)

 Remember if you get an answer you don't like, like, "well now you are going to have to pay $661 to fly out tomorrow and you won't make it on your original flight time"....say "oh, can I please talk to your supervisor, I really need some help!".....then when they get on the phone and say, "well now you can't leave at that flight time and you're gonna have to pay $150"....ask, "is there any way you can waive that fee?".....they say, "um, let's see...yes I can do that"....
AND I KEPT ON ASKING:
"is there any way I cna actually get the flight that I need to be on?"....they say, "let me see....yes I can get you on there!"....
see if I had just excepted that "$661 and you can't leave at the time you need to"....as an answer I would've taken that and just settled! NEVER SETTLE! KEEP ASKING-on til you get a GOOD ANSWER!
Don't take a no or a $661 fee for an answer! I've had enough of taking what Delta was dishing out...and my persistence paid off!!! Woo Hoo!
I'm off to get so me sweet sleep!
love you all my lovebugs....your kandee
(CLICK HERE TO READ  MY DAY IN THE LIFE OF KANDEE BLOG)

No comments:

Post a Comment