PRETTY CHEAP!

hi my Glaminette's!
Yes everyone likes to be pretty and everyone likea to have more moolah in their wallet!

I'm gonna show you how to do both!

Here's how to get a PERFECT looking SKIN for CHEAP!!!
I go over everythang in the video....so just watch and learn my pretty babies!
My drugstore secret weapon:
L'Oreal TruMatch
I am serious...this stuff is amazing. I've used it in my kit (my pro make-up arsenal I take to work on movies, celebrities, and all that jazz) It looks flawless on everyone, is the best quality drugstore make-up you can get your pretty hands on, and I love it! The color range is perfect for every skin tone under the sun! I give this Kandee's Glammy Award for "Drugstore Must Have Make-Up"!

watch and let me teach you some tips and tricks! hugs and kandee kisses....your kandee


No comments:

Post a Comment