Come SHOPPING with ME!

strap on your virtual-shopping-with-kandee hats...grab your purse and here we go:
this is what I bought yesterday....
come along to see my "booty" of treasure...
FIRST STOP:
MAC
I got some more PLUMB lip liner....
I don't know how, but I lose this color more than any other!
And I got one of the 2 new colors of pigments (the rest are old colors they just re-introduce)...BLOODLINE (it's like a dark plumby-grey)

The rest of the the  Fabulous Feline Collection was fun...a lot of old colors just re-packaged (not that exciting)...and  some fun colors in the liquid liners, BUT
when I went to tell my friend that works at MAC, that I wanted to get one...(and I love her honesty)...she said she wouldn't recommend them...the felt tips are horrible...and when I drew on my hand I saw why, you don't get a sharp point, and the felt tip creates a funny pressure line that looks awful. When a MAC employee says it's bad.....I know it's not good! So no liners were purchased.

I did like a couple of the lipsticks and glosses (but not enough to buy them..)
OF ROYALTY ( a pretty cool, rose-bubble gum pink)



BEST OF BREED LIPGLASS 
( i know this color looks like swap-gloss, but it looks so pretty on, the icy-greenish-blue color cancels out the redness in your lips, and gives this beautiful pale, nude glossy-ness) Looks similar to "CHILLIN" from MAC...
LOVE IT but didn't buy it, but I might go back and get it....

NEXT LET's GET OUR BOOTIES OVER TO SEPHORA!!!!!

I Love me some Make-Up Forever HD Foundation, but I am also missing the awesome coverage and red-cancelling power of Laura Mercier's foundation....
so I bought:
I bought the Moisturizing Foundation (because I have dry skin) in SUNNY BEIGE

And then I'm almost out of my camouflage concealer from Laura Mercier, but I thought I'd try something new, and try:
AMAZING COSMETICS AMAZING CONCEALER (I got the small size)
in MEDIUM GOLDEN.
(I'll let you know how I like it!)

AHOY MATEY, NOW WE'LL SET SAIL FOR OLD NAVY:
I'm liking, well I've always like the "cowboy button" kind of shirts, these are great because they are light and airy...I'm gettin' ready to grundge it up! ha ha ha Plus these help me not look like I'm cookinf a dozen cupckes with my "cupcake bump"! ha ha ha and they were pretty cheap!
Next these AWESOME grey and black cheetah / leopard print leggings caught my eye and needed to go home with me...they were only $14.50! Gotta love Old Navy!

After all that...I needed a frozen yogurt! So that was my shopping day...thanks for coming with me via-computer! hee hee (you can read the detals about my shopping day and my fav yogurt flavors here: www.kandeeland.com)

love and shopping bags full of goodies...your kandee


No comments:

Post a Comment